Date: 25-27 February 2020
ONTOLOGICAL COACHING AND LEADERSHIP IN ACTION
– An experiential workshop on a powerful new approach to coaching
Ontological Coaching Institute and Brainwave Consultants present Ontological Coaching and Leadership in Action – A three-day workshop introducing a powerful new approach to organisational and personal coaching
Join us for a profound learning experience that will allow you to:
- Engage with a powerful, highly effective approach to coaching capable of generating deep positive change
- Greatly increase your own ability and capacity for masterful living and action
- Lead authentically with greater influence and impact
- Develop more constructive and mutually fulfulling relationships in both your personal and professional life
Ontological Coaching is an extraordinarily powerful methodology for generating real change at the individual, team and organisational level
It is highly effective because it is based on a new practical understanding of the power oflanguage, moods and conversations for sustainable behavioural and cultural change
Ontological Coaching focuses on our Way of Being, which is a dynamic interrelationship between three areas of human existence – Language, Emotions and Body.
Way of Being contains our often deep-seated perceptions and attitudes and is the underlying driver of our behaviour and communication.
Ontological coaching has a holistic orientation that respectfully generates learning in all three areas of language, emotions and body as the catalyst for substantive and sustainable change
The workshop is interactive and highly experiential and includes coaching practice.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the conceptual framework and principles of Ontological Coaching
- Understand how specific linguistic actions shape reality and how they can be used effectively in coaching to shift behaviour
- Apply a different and deeper approach to the role of listening in coaching
- Understand the pivotal role of moods and emotions in coaching for deep and sustainable change
- Recognise, work with and shift the ways moods and emotions impact on communication, behaviour and performance
- Observe and work with the interconnection between basic moods, body posture and language
– Ancient Chinese Philosophy
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM ATTENDING THIS WORKSHOP?
Ontological Coaching and Leadership in Action is highly applicable for:
- Leaders and managers in organisations
- Professionals operating in highly people-focused environments
- Existing and aspiring coaches
- Individuals interested in substantive personal development
Alan is the founder and Director of Ontological Coaching Institute. As a world leader in ontological coaching, he has written extensively on the relevance of Ontology to living, working, learning and coaching. Alan focuses on the communication processes that build a collaborative and high-performance organisational culture.
His work as a consultant, workshop leader and executive coach is solidly grounded and highly engaging.
As one of the most highly regarded coach training schools in the Asia-Pacific region, Ontological Coaching Institute specialises in a powerful and highly effective methodology called Ontological Coaching. Whilst there is a substantial intellectual foundation to Ontological Coaching
Ontological Coaching Institute coach training programs are highly practical, experiential and ‘hands-on’. Since 1996, the Institute has trained over 3,000 professionals through their public programs.
Brainwave’s core focus is working in partnership with organizations to groom people and teams via long-term development journeys. Our approach is learners’ focused, utilizing experiential/blended learning and coaching.
Ontological Coaching added a new and holistic dimension to Brainwave’s approach, ensuring that changes arise from within. This is more sustainable, lasting and long term, which is in line with our vision to empower people in organizations to be effective and to grow.
At Brainwave, “we don’t just train, we develop and inspire”